A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Help Madeline survive her inner demons on her journey to the top of Celeste Mountain, in this super-tight, hand-crafted platformer from the creators of multiplayer classic TowerFall.
- A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discovery
- A massive mountain teeming with 700+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secrets
- Brutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineers
- IGF “Excellence in Audio” finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beats
The controls are simple and accessible - simply jump, air-dash, and climb - but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson. Lightning-fast respawns keep you climbing as you uncover the mysteries of the mountain and brave its many perils.
This is it, Madeline. Just breathe. You can do this.
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Publisher||Matt Makes Games Inc.|
|Release date||Jan 25, 2018|
|Authors||Matt Makes Games, Noel|
|Tags||celeste, fna, matt-makes-games, miniboss, towerfall, xna|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: Celeste, Apocryph, a..., itch.io Recommends: games you can get fo..., Celeste is one of our favorite games of..., Your field guide to fantasy consoles|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v126.96.36.199 ChangelogFeb 13, 2018